WORK WITH PI
Office Staff Positions
Praesidium International is recruiting an Operations Executive for its Rome based Security Operations Center.
Praesidium International is a private security company duly authorized by the Italian Ministry of the Interior specializing in the provision of a wide array of consultancy solutions for marine and land environments.
- Assist in the coordination of day to day security operations;
- Provide administrative support to the Operations Managers;
- 24/7 monitoring and reporting;
- To perform any other related duties or ad-hoc assignment as and when required by superior.
- Availability to work in shifts, including overnight & weekends, a must;
- Computer literate with proficiency in Outlook, Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Familiar with travelling logistics;
- High levels of initiative, self-motivation and multi-tasking skills;
- Self-sufficient mode of transportation;
- Proficiency in English oral/written mandatory (minimum B2 level);
- English C1/C2 level and/or other languages a plus.
Terms & Conditions:
- 1 year full-time with the possibility to extend based on performance;
- 60 day’s probation period;
- Contract classification Area 2 Lev. IV “Vigilanza Privata”;
- Salary commensurate with experience.
Discover more about PI
Many of the States where maritime crimes such as piracy are committed, do not allow the use of privately contracted security teams. Local legislation and the lack of …
Taking advantage of our knowledge and understanding of security operations in the maritime environments we have developed a branch of services for …