WORK WITH PI
Office Staff Positions
Praesidium International is looking for a junior profile to assist in Accounts tasks in its Rome office (via Cassia – Tomba di Nerone).50% part time (4 hrs/day morning hours).
- Oversee the day to day operations of accounts administration;
- Assist in closing of general and subsidiary ledgers;
- Assist in group financial reporting and the annual audit;
- To perform any other related duties or ad-hoc assignment as and when required by superior.
- At least one year working experience in the related field is required;
- Preferably junior executive specializing in clerical / administrative support or equivalent;
- Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word;
- Familiarity with Italian accounting legislation and digital invoicing (DH App – Zucchetti);
- Proficiency in Italian and English oral/written mandatory;
- Other languages a plus;
Discover more about PI
Many of the States where maritime crimes such as piracy are committed, do not allow the use of privately contracted security teams. Local legislation and the lack of …
Taking advantage of our knowledge and understanding of security operations in the maritime environments we have developed a branch of services for …