WORK WITH PI
Office Staff Positions
JUNIOR ANALYST/OPERATIONS EXECUTIVE
This position, based at our Riano (RM – Italy) office, is for a full-time Junior Analyst/Operations Executive. The primary responsibilities will be following the day to day operations and researching/analyzing regional land & maritime security threats, fulfilling regular intelligence requests and reports. The post will report to Senior Management.
• Assist in the coordination of day to day security operations;
• Provide administrative support to the Operations Managers;
• 24/7 monitoring and reporting;
• Research and write scheduled land & maritime security reports;
• Fulfil selected route, anchorage, port and terminal assessments;
• Deliver thematic and country risk presentations;
• Maintain Praesidium International Security Updates service;
• Produce social media content;
• Prepare press statements for the shipping industry and international media;
• Develop a source network and liaise with industry experts.
Qualifications and skills
• Bachelors in a related field such as International Relations, Language studies, Law, Political Science or Security Studies;
• Excellent written and spoken English-language proficiency;
• Ability to communicate succinctly and clearly to non-native English speakers;
• The capability to work independently and set own priorities to meet deadlines;
• Understanding of how to assess information validity and source reliability;
• Ability to collaborate with peers;
• Interest in maritime security and/or political risk in the given regions;
• Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint and Microsoft Word.
Terms and conditions
• 1 year full-time with the possibility to extend based on performance;
• 60 day probation period;
• Contract classification Area 2 Lev. IV “Vigilanza Privata”;
• Salary commensurate with experience.
Discover more about PI
Many of the States where maritime crimes such as piracy are committed, do not allow the use of privately contracted security teams. Local legislation and the lack of …
Taking advantage of our knowledge and understanding of security operations in the maritime environments we have developed a branch of services for …