maritime AND LAND security SERVICES
At Praesidium International we take great pride in our modus operandi when it comes to dealing with the delivery of our services.
Our foundations are based on a strong academic and extensive field experience background which has allowed us to develop an approach that guarantees the provision of accurate and consistent outputs while ensuring the fulfillment of our business and work ethic goals.
- Client oriented mindset: We put our client needs at the forefront of the process. We do our utmost to assist our clients with their needs while minimizing the impact to their operations.
- Flexibility: Our modus operandi is geared towards flexibility. Scenarios and needs can and will change, especially in todays’ fast paced world. Our experience and understanding of todays’ dynamics and problem-solving driven mentality makes us an optimal partner for your needs.
- Operations dedicated QMS: We do not leave space for improvisation. All of our operations are rigorously framed within our Quality Management System which allows us to increase efficiency, achieve consistent results, and improve customer satisfaction.
- Building strategic partnerships: We do not believe in the traditional client/provider relationship. We look at our providers and clients as partners and at the long-lasting benefits that partnerships can bring to companies and to their people.
- Zero debt policy: Financial stability of service providers is often overlooked, also by certification bodies and can cause major disruption of service. We are proud of maintaining a zero-debt policy with all our partners.
- Streamlined decision process: Decision making can be complex and time consuming. We have built our processes keeping this in mind, allowing for quick access to the necessary information for prompt decision making.
Praesidium International specializes in the provision of a wide array of consultancy solutions for marine and land environments …
Praesidium International holds across West Africa, has put the company in condition to move forward and offer Ship Management services…